Crazy-GeneCoderz
Crazy-GeneCoderz
Crazy-GeneCoderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy-GeneCoderz

A Place for the budding Biotechnologist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Planning and scope
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:26 pm by Vignesh

» MORE ABOUT SWINE FLU ........ BE AWARE n BEWAREE
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:37 pm by Lathika

» At least 100 dead from swine flu worldwide
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:35 pm by Lathika

» ...............SWINE FLU....................
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:33 pm by Lathika

» Downloadable Text books : Biology
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:25 pm by Vignesh

» A suggestion- Academic side
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:07 pm by Vignesh

» World enviornment day on june 5th
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:03 am by Vignesh

» Taxonomy Presentation
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:44 pm by Vignesh

» The rise and diversification of the english language
Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:40 am by Arjun

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Need Help in Registration!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naveen
Webmaster
Webmaster
Naveen

Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Painting
Propz :
Need Help in Registration!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Need Help in Registration!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Need Help in Registration!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Need Help in Registration!!!!!   Need Help in Registration!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:02 pm

I've tried to make registration as easy as possible.
All you have to do is click on the registration button on the top menu button "REGISTER" that blinks if you have not yet registered.
Provide a user name -- this name is used to identify yourself in the forum.
You will next have to provide a valid email id wherein you will be notified on the events and happenings in the site.This will help us stay connected always.
Before you complete your registration process, in the next page you will have to prove your identity by retyping your password and also prove that you are not a robot by the typing the letters on the picture displayed.
[NOTE:the letters displayed are case sensitive]
When you have finished registering you can start accessing the site by logging in, a button that is found in the bottom of the home page.

-
CGC Team
Back to top Go down
https://crazy-genecoderz.forumotion.com

Need Help in Registration!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazy-GeneCoderz :: Coder Pulse :: Getting Started :: Trouble getting around-
Jump to: